Saturday, January 6, 2007

John: Second midnight

Ahh, the second midnight. I'm tired and I've got to stay up for two more hours. Why tired? Well, I didnt manage to get my nap. Since I was doing stuff tonight I decided to try and do the nap from 3:30 to 5 but I couldn't fall asleep. I did briefly go into a state of semi-consciousness that was very very strange. When I tried to do my nap I was sleeping on the floor again. For the next couple of days I am going to try to sleep my naps on the couch and my bigger sleep chunks on the floor.

Looking back on it, I had a lot of energy today. During school I worked well and was able to get stuff done. I came home and ran errands and didn't get sleepy or tired until about 2:30. I went home and did my want-to-be-nap and felt refreshed (just from lying down) until very close to midnight. All on three hours of sleep! I will keep you updated.

No comments: