Friday, January 5, 2007

John/Nick: First Day, Afternoon

John: I'm feeling good. Today felt like a normal day except I was more awake in the morning. I did get a litte tired every once and a while throughout the day, but that wasn't anything too bad.

Nick: I'll go ahead and cover the morning as well in this post, as my internet wasn't working this morning so I wasn't able to comment. So my sleep last night: pretty terrible. I tossed and turned all night, but I was able to wake up naturally without the assistance of my alarm, making me think I completed at least one sleep cycle, but I doubt I got the two in. It wasn't very difficult to wake up, though, as I think I woke up right after the completion of that one sleep cycle. It basically felt like a normal day up until around 11:00am when I started to get pretty tired and now, at 1:44pm I'm pretty much burnt out. Definitely looking forward to my 90 minute nap at 6:30. Five more hours to go!

No comments: