Thursday, January 4, 2007

The Nap Time Selections

Hello! I'm Johnny, even if my blogger account says im Johann. I've decided to take my naps from 5:00 to 6:30 in the afternoon. This should get me up before dinner and give me enough time after school to get some stuff done.

Problems: I have work on tuesdays that ends at 6. We aren't quite sure how replacement naps work or how easy it is to skip naps. On tuesdays I might try to get in a 90minute nap after dinner. Hope that works.

Other problem: Weekends. I need to figure out how to hang out with people who aren't on the super sleep schedule.

3am-6am here I come! I usually go to sleep around 11.

For the others: The other two have selected their nap times.
Nick is going to do 6:30 to 8.
Kevin is going to do 5:30 to 7.

All of us will be sleeping at the same time for the 3 to 6 portion.

No comments: