Friday, January 5, 2007

John: First Morning

Morning... I might have to redefine that. For now it will be the time that follows the 3 to 6 sleeping. Verdict so far? Well, last night was really good evidence in favor of the 90minute sleep cycle. I woke up after three hours of sleep feeling like I had been awake for an hour, completely alert. I went and took a shower like I normally do to wake myself up but I don't think that will be neccessary anymore. Energy? Yes, so far, feeling quite good.

I slept on the floor, with a blanket and a pillow. This is something I have done before, I like it for some reason. I'm not sure if I will be able to be as strict with my naps as Nick, so maybe he will serve as the control in our little experiment. Its 6:30 now and I have time to do stuff before school.

And about last night: For me it was actually pretty easy to stay up (not the case for Nick). The real problem is boredom. Nick and I now have stuff we can work on, but I imagine this would be a lot harder if we didn't.

No comments: