Sunday, January 21, 2007

John: The End of the World!

Almost. Last night's nap turned into a 12 hour sleep-o-rama. How? I can't tell you, I've got no idea. If I did this on purpose this would be called a reboot. A reboot is when someone sleeps for as long as they can every couple weeks while doing a biphasic sleep pattern.

Otherwise I've been doing very well. I went roughly three days before that without even needing an alarm clock, which felt really good. (I still set my alarm clock, but usually woke up minutes before it went off)

I've noticed that I have naturally fallen into that eating pattern I set up. Delicious.

1 comment:

EroSan said...

Hey! im starting to experiment on biphasic sleep and this is the first time i hear about this reboot thing!

Its great!

I love sleeping and once in a while i treat myself to 12+ hours sleep-a-tons... i was worried that once i started going biphasic i could no longer do this. i mean i want the 2-3 extra hours you get from a biphasic schedule, but...

hearing this could happen from time to time is indeed great news.

so what does it happens when you have a reebot? how does it affect your sleeping schedule?