Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hello, World!

Well it's been 8 days since my last post on Eyecrust (It's now Day 18 of the experiment, I believe). Not much has changed.. I went on a snowboarding trip this past weekend so I got much more sleep than normal (some intentional, some accidental) so I would have enough energy to snowboard. As I said, some accidental: I went to sleep at 9:00pm on Thursday night (first night of the trip), my friend was supposed to wake me up at 10:30... he fell asleep while watching a movie... I woke up the following morning. Just about 11 1/2 hours of sleep that night. Could this be linked to Johnny's "reboot?" I also said some intentional: the two following nights I went to bed at 1:30, waking at roughly 7:30. That's 4 complete cycles. Gave me plenty of energy for snowboarding but made napping in the evening rather difficult.

So, due to last weekend, I'm still not fully adjusted to the sleep schedule.. I need to stick to my schedule for a longer period of time so my body can become fully adapted. I shouldn't have any interruptions to my schedule for the next couple weeks, so, providing I don't mess up accidentally, I should have enough time to become fully adapted.

Just to clarify.. When I say I'm not fully adapted, this doesn't mean I'm still incredibly tired during the day--cause that's not the case. Although I do feel rather tired throughout my days, it's nothing I can't overcome with some eye-rubbing and cold-water-splashing. I'm getting by.

No comments: