Sunday, January 7, 2007

Nick: Second Day, Nap (Failure)

So I laid down for my nap at 6:30pm, tossed and turned a bit but ended up falling asleep and not waking up until 11:45pm. This turned out to be quite a disaster as I missed plans with my girlfriend and probably confused my body quite a bit. I've decided I'm going to use my normal alarm clock as well as now setting my computer to blast music at the time I need to wake up. Hopefully this will be pretty fail-safe. I considered shortening my second chunk of sleep tonight since I got so much sleep in the first chunk but have decided against that as it may just confuse my body even more. I'll lay in bed at 3am and stay in bed until I fall asleep, although that will probably take a while as I'm feeling pretty rejuvenated at the moment from all that accidental sleep, and wake up at 6am once again.

No comments: