Saturday, January 13, 2007

Kevin: 80:8

I didn't sleep again last night. I feel a lot better today than the morning after I stayed up all night 2 nights ago. In the last 80 or so hours, I've only gotten around 8 hours of sleep. But other than slightly blurry vision and an auditory hallucination here and there, I seem to be functioning properly. The every-other-daysic sleep schedule is working better than I would have expected. However, I would not recommend this sleep pattern to anyone. If it is totally necessary, it seems that the body is capable of sustaining on the utmost minimum amount of sleep, for short periods of time at least. I am tempted to keep this pattern up and see what happens, but with finals and a ski trip coming up, I am concerned that I will become highly susceptible to sickness, which would be a big bummer for the ski trip. I guess it might also suck for finals, but mainly for the ski trip.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah kevin, i wouldnt recomend that

Top Mute Intern said...

did you just make up your own weird sleep schedule, because your parents won't let you biphase? staying up for days at a time isn't a great idea.

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure your latest posts don't have full disclosure.