Saturday, January 13, 2007

John: What?!

So it's 10:15 and I just woke up. My alarm was set for 5:25 (I tried to move the 3-6 portion forward 30 minutes or so, turns out that didn't work) on both my cell phone and normal alarm clock. I don't remember turning either one off. Let's see if this messes everything up. I read about some other people who did this and they said they would give themselves a couple extra cycles on the weekends, kinda like sleeping in. Maybe this will just be like that. This was three extra cycles, two if you count the one I missed on friday.

Good news: I do feel energized. The only problem is that I don't know if I'll be able to fall asleep for the nap this evening. Also (relatively) good news: This was probably the best time I could have over slept because it was a weekend and the only plans I had were with Nick.

No comments: