Tuesday, January 16, 2007

John: Food/Nutrition Plan

I've read some stuff about polyphasic and it said it is better to eat smaller meals more often. I've been kind of confused about when and what to eat since I started this but it does seem more natural to eat throughout the day, more like animals. I've started devising a plan that will hopefully help me eat healthier.

Sleep: 3-6
Breakfast (6:20-7:30a): A bagel and maybe tea
First lunch (9-12): A sandwich probably
Second lunch (12-4p): Apple and maybe a bagel

Nap: 5-6:30
Dinner (7-8p): Dinner with family, small portion
Tea (10-11): Tea and maybe an apple
Supper (12-2a): Eggs? Grilled cheese?

This does sound like a lot of food but the portions would be small and I am awake quite a lot during the day. I'm going to stop doing fast food during the week.

No comments: